DIMA Services are currently recruiting Part-Time Safety Stewards for Events in and around Dundee.
You will play a crucial role in helping to ensure that the event experience is a memorable one for all matchday visitors. The work will be on a casual basis and will predominately be at weekends and in the evenings. There will also be opportunities to work on events in surrounding areas.
What can DIMA Services offer you?
- Competitive pay rates with great earning potential
- Flexible working patterns – build your job to fit around you
- Opportunities to work at large events.
- The chance for progression in your role and with the company
What will you be doing as a Safety Steward?
- Providing a high standard of customer care
- Being familiar with the layout of the site/venue in order to assist the public
- Attending pre-event briefings
- Ensuring an even flow of people entering the venue/event
- Monitoring crowds for signs of overcrowding
- Investigating any disturbances or incidents
- Responding to emergencies and providing immediate assistance
What do we need from you?
- You must have a customer friendly approach
- You must have the right to work in the U.K.
- You must speak English clearly and have good communication skills
If the above sounds of interest, we’d love to hear from you.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks on a casual Provision of Services contract basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £8.50 – £9.00 Per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50-£9.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Weekend availability
Comments are closed.